End of innocence

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mutilation:(noun) [mu·ti·la·tion] An act, the process, or the result of inflicting serious injury on a person or animal or part of somebody or something’s body by removing or destroying parts of it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hello everyone,

I am a normal guy.
Sorry, that’s incorrect, I used to be a normal guy. Till yesterday.
I used to go to college, and I had ambitions, and dreams.
I was madly in love with a girl in my college, and I was going to talk to her today.
Now I wont, because I don't deserve her anymore. And I’m probably impotent now.
I used to have exactly 206 bones in my body, not a single one more than that.
I had a handsome face (Not my opinion alone).

I used to be a normal guy.

I peed in my pants during my freshman year, when my seniors had called me up for the ‘ritual’.
This used to be a secret I wouldn’t tell anyone, not even my wife when I am married.
But now, I wont pee in my pants, even if the Tyrannosaurus Rex himself incarnates in front of me during midnight. I pee through a tube, without even me realizing it, all day, all night.
By the way, the nights are too long now. It wasn’t like this before, till yesterday.

When I used to be a normal guy.

Till this happened…

Comments

SNM said…
What was his mistake?
Being a by-stander.

Popular posts from this blog

Many many happy returns of the day? Maybe not!

Puttum Kadalayum

The price of development