wait a sec..

Somewhere inside my head, there still lives a faint memory of those days when the first thing I used to do after coming to office would be check my blog, reply to comments, wonder why there are no comments, check statcounter and see who all were reading my blog.. then think about the next post etc...go blog surfing...

I realize I need to stop, and take a breath. And look behind, and around. I've been so really out of my own being I realize. Thank God there's at least a saving grace!

Comments

Mrs. Dalloway said…
The saving grace being- taking a break from blogging and all the madness it brings along uninvited?
Unknown said…
poornima :You really lit up my day. The pleasure of hearing from an old friend that is :) O boy I've been missing ur blogs.

The saving grace is being at peace. And all its accompanying comforts... and indulgences... u'll understand.
Anonymous said…
Blogging days are gone. All you do now is pick on bloggers and laugh at people who can't type well. :)

:D

-n
Unknown said…
n :You make them look like they're born with a congenital disability which makes then unable to type well!

All I was laughing at was their lack of patience and carelessness to what they were doing!

I do this all the time :D
Anonymous said…
of course. :)

But that is the way I type too most of the time, though in public i take more care. :D Anyways this is about how you are becoming a ruthless nit picker and not anything else. (I want to add to your dramatic view of observing yourself from outside the blog ;) ).

-n
Unknown said…
Yeah, and u'll probably observe that I'm growing a horn on my nose and a tail too. :D

No, I seriously am!
Antimatter said…
Oh, I so totally agree with you.
Anonymous said…
psst.. am, say you are on my side.

-n
Unknown said…
You're out for foul play, ~n !

Popular posts from this blog

Many many happy returns of the day? Maybe not!

Puttum Kadalayum

The price of development