Coming back to the point

Someone said yesterday, "You've thinned down a lot". I've been used to that for quite a while. While folks at home are on the verge of a collective nervous breakdown over the issue of my thinning down, friends and acquaintances put it in a more comforting clothing, by asking "How do you manage to stay in shape?"

"Oh its no big deal, I just go on a 5 km jog near my home everyday, and once in two days I play tennis. When I dont play tennis, I visit the gym. I don't know swimming otherwise I'd have loved that too, and yeah, I dont even look at fried or fatty food!"

Truth is, I do nothing. And I am a big fan of potato chips, dark chocolate and and late night movies, in reverse order. Which should be your one-buck-ticket to obesity. Yet people have managed to say I have thinned down every single time I see them without fail, no matter how frequently or rarely. Which is kinda unsettling, if not exactly worrying. Unsettling because, at this rate, I can see the day when....

"Honey I am home..."

"Where? dont pull that trick on me, where are you, behind the curtains?"

"Am here, right in front of you. :(( "

"Wait, let me get my infrared goggles..."

Thing is I don't want to invest in infrared goggles when I should be worrying about car EMIs, home loans and primary school education. Hmm unsettling, indeed.

Well thats not the point.

The point is, this is my re-entry to blogging, after a long gap of 4 months or so. So naturally you'd expect this post to be my pièce de résistance. Which should stop my erstwhile readers in their tracks wherever they were going and make them sit down and take notice, and bookmark the page. Yet I chose this as the subject, How boring!!!!

Well you're advised to wander away... While I will be back with some more self-indulgent stuff later.

Comments

Anonymous said…
dei.. hws ur photography going?
cz
Unknown said…
going very slow!
SNM said…
Good to see you back in action! Whats new with photography?
Vineeth said…
Well the trick to tackle is, walk with ppl of the oppo style... like i do, except that i walk with bigger ppl :D..

Popular posts from this blog

Many many happy returns of the day? Maybe not!

Puttum Kadalayum

The price of development