Non-starter

I dunno what is it that makes words drain out when you have a lot to write. I have the world to tell about, and I cant find a single word to start the proceedings. If you dont believe me, this is the fifth time I am starting off, and hopefully the last, before deciding this is the worst start I could ever hope for, only until I started again! I realized my problem, just now. These things I want to write about, are of gargantuan dimensions for sure, but they are so, just for me. Neither do they possess the the quality to create any interest in an audience like the Friends - season 9 could, nor do I possess that quality to make it sound interesting as someone like Dave Barry could. So having realized my handicap, and having set the expectations straight, its much simpler now. I am just going to write for myself.

One would never really get a true list of the happiest moments of his life until the moment he dies, as was seen by Lester Burnham, as was told by Sam Mendez. I liked that scene like no other, and it continues to be one that really touched my heart. You'd recollect If you'd seen American Beauty, and u'd understand me if I say this weekend conatined a few. Probably.

All the fun that is there in a bungee jump is because u know you'll die, if the chord snaps!

I am just going to revel in some precious memories and stop bullshitting.

Comments

Anonymous said…
...because u know you'll die, if the chord snaps
there r quite a few other ways. they cud forget to tie u to the cord... or they cud forget to tie the cord to wherever it is they tie it to... or they cud overestimate the length of the cord... or :)
Unknown said…
U mean underestimate the length.. Or something even better - u could jump off while the guy is still trying to tie the chord...
SNM said…
Still better: Fatigue failure of any of the components of the system.

Popular posts from this blog

Many many happy returns of the day? Maybe not!

Puttum Kadalayum

When it rains...