Heartbroken

Somebody is really unwell, and that's making my day miserable.

It started yesterday evening at 4 o'clock. She was normal and cheerful till then. There were occasional complaints of feeling unwell, but I had largely ignored it, not taking it serisously. And then, when I kicked her, she gave a loud cry. Very unlike her... I cranked her up gently to let her work up the lubricants, and kicked her again. Again that disturbing yell, and she started up, but with a big rattling noise as if something had got trapped inside the cylinder. A broken piston ring? Scratched cylinder walls? A loose crank-nut? Before I could decide, she went dead again. She sounded normal after that and when I throttled her up, the response was as quick as usual.

That made me really gloomy yesterday.
And it returned today morning. I've to take her to the mechanic. Now I have a huge veil of suspicion on the last service, which was done last Saturday. I'm sure someone has done something, screwed something up.

Dear, get well soon!

Comments

Anonymous said…
She is lucky...she has someone who listens to her heart beats... She is sure to get well soon...
Unknown said…
But I need time to take her to the mechanic. That's what this wicked job is not giving me!
Anonymous said…
in love stories villians always take a share of the stage...

Popular posts from this blog

Many many happy returns of the day? Maybe not!

Puttum Kadalayum

The price of development